
What contact lenses do I wear with my Disney princess costumes? What do my real eyes look like? I try on and give my review of the BEST colored contacts! 👑 ✨SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/SUB2QUEENDOM You guys asked, so here it is! See my entire collection of contact lenses and learn which ones I use for which princesses. Learn what the best color contacts are for dark eyes -- or somewhat dark eyes. I've tested these on myself and with our princess party performers so I know the show up super bright, brilliant, and colorful on brown eyes, black eyes, blue eyes, hazel eyes, and I guess, really... all colors of eyes! haha These are excellent for princess party performers, cosplayers, and really anyone who wants to shake things up and try out a new eye color. Follow me on social media! Instagram: https://instagram.com/sarah_e_ingle Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/sarahingleof... Twitter: https://twitter.com/sarah_e_ingle Snapchat: @princesseveraft Musical.ly: @sarah_e_ingle This is *not* a paid or sponsored video. Just my two cents on colored contact lenses. Links to contacts in this video: Freshlook Colorblends - Brilliant Blue & Gemstone Green: http://www.freshlookcontacts.com/all-... Super Pinky - Blue: https://www.honeycolor.com/super-pink... Beacon - Shimmer Blue: https://www.honeycolor.com/beaucon-sh... The Freshlook and Air Optix brands typically need to be purchased with a prescription from an eye doctor (even the ones that have zero strength and don't actually have a prescription to help you see better) in the US. I only order contacts from HoneyColor when I want contacts without going to an eye doctor since I know tons of cosplayer and princess performer friends who wear them. Update: Since filming this, I switched from the Freshlook Colorblends to Air Optix colors -- and they really look exactly the same. I still use Brilliant Blue for Ariel, Elsa and Anna, Cinderella, Merida, and really all the MANY blue-eyed Disney Princesses. I still use Gemstone Green for Rapunzel (yay TANGLED! P.S. You need to watch Tangled The Series if you're not already), even though they're actually super close to my natural eyes. Here is the link to those: https://www.airoptix.com/contact-lens... Music from www.bensound.com
Try On & Review: My BEST COLORED CONTACTS | Perfect for Cosplay & Halloween - YouTube |
| 189 Likes | 189 Dislikes |
| 9,942 views views | 11,974 followers |
| How-to & Style | Upload TimePublished on 17 Jun 2016 |
cosplay store
>
cosplay definition
>
cosplay meaning
>
cosplay denver
>
cosplaysky
>
cosplay contacts
>
cosplay outfits
>
cosplay wigs
>
cosplay makeup
>
cosplay armor
>
cosplay foam
>
cosplay magic
>
cosplay websites
>
cosplay costumes
>
cosplay pikachu
>
cosplayer
>
cosplay ideas
>
cosplaying
>
cosplay contact lenses
>
cosplay conventions
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét