
Can't contain my excitement! I took my FAA drone test to get my DRONE PILOT license! 👑 ✨SUBSCRIBE ► http://bit.ly/SUB2QUEENDOM | ★ NEXT VLOG (SEE WHY I'M CRYING AT THE END OF THIS VIDEO...) ► https://youtu.be/rhCrpqPU7GA Now I can feel like I a real member of the Ingle family -- since they're all pilots. Third generation pilot! This is what happens in an airline family! Maybe now I need to get my private pilot license - like my mom - gotta represent female pilots since only about 6% are female even in 2018! Want to learn how to pass the FAA Part 107 drone test so you can be a commercial drone pilot, too? Here's the class that I took, and the study guide I used. I scored a 90% and you only need a 70% to pass, so it worked pretty well for me! ► 2-Day Drone Course: http://telosaerialimaging.com ► Study Guide: http://www.asa2fly.com/Test-Prep-2018... Don't miss out on what's happening in the Queendom! ✨ TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS ✨ 🌈Follow me on social media: INSTAGRAM: https://instagram.com/sarah_e_ingle SNAPCHAT: @princesseveraft MUSICAL.LY: @sarah_e_ingle TWITTER: https://twitter.com/sarah_e_ingle FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/sarahingleof... Music from www.bensound.com
Taking my DRONE TEST & Becoming a DRONE PILOT! - YouTube |
| 23 Likes | 23 Dislikes |
| 552 views views | 11,974 followers |
| People & Blogs | Upload TimePublished on 29 Jan 2018 |
wreck it ralph 2 wiki
>
wreck it ralph 2 princesses
>
wreck it ralph 2 uk
>
wreck it ralph 2 imdb
>
wreck it ralph 2 online legendado
>
wreck it ralph 2 villain
>
wreck it ralph 2 characters
>
wreck it ralph 2 review
>
wreck it ralph 2 rotten
>
wreck it ralph 2 dvd
>
wreck it ralph 2 release date
>
wreck it ralph 2 soundtrack
>
wreck it ralph 2 release
>
wreck it ralph 2 release date uk
>
wreck it ralph 2 trailer
>
wreck it ralph 2 dvd release date
>
wreck it ralph 2 showtimes
>
wreck it ralph 2 princess scene
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét