
Crazy story! Our trip to Amsterdam to see the Keukenhof tulip fields didn't go as planned, but we wound up saving a woman's life! 👑Click to Join the #Queendom ► http://bit.ly/SUB2QUEENDOM ★ More Travel Vlogs ► http://bit.ly/BESTofTRAVEL Get the backstory on how I lost my job and got to start working on YouTube and Instagram full time here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HqZFO... This is Keukenhof 2018 not Keukenhof 2019, so if you're watching in April 2019 -- don't worry, the flower fields should still be there. We went in May 2018 shortly before Mother's Day; I just didn't have an opportunity to edit this until now. Our Netherlands travel vlog took an unexpected turn. Join us as we visit Amsterdam, Den Haag, and Keukenhof as my sister and I set off to see the famous tulip fields. I even brought my drone all the way from Colorado so I could fly it over the tulip fields and get amazing aerial footage! 😍 Holland is SO beautiful, and I'm so glad we got a chance to experience a bit of this amazing place. You can also watch two American girls attempt to read Dutch words. It's pretty bad. Those two people happen to be my sister and me, so I am allowed to make fun of us. Supposedly it's better for search purposes if I also write the words Nederlands spelled like this somewhere in here. Idk if that's true. But now it's here. Don't miss out on what's happening in the Queendom! ✨ TURN ON POST NOTIFICATIONS ✨ Extra special thanks to my sister Emily for helping me film this. You can see more of her adventures on Instagram at https://instagram.com/emily_s_ingle 🌈Follow me: IG: https://instagram.com/sarah_e_ingle TIKTOK: @sarah_e_ingle TW: https://twitter.com/sarah_e_ingle FB: https://www.facebook.com/sarahingleof...
How We Saved a Woman's Life on Our Trip to See Tulips in Holland | Keukenhof Vlog - YouTube |
| 79 Likes | 79 Dislikes |
| 1,252 views views | 11,974 followers |
| Travel & Events | Upload TimePublished on 18 Apr 2019 |
tangled before ever after
>
tangled wallpaper
>
tangled characters
>
tangled lyrics
>
tangled i see the light
>
tangled ever after
>
tangled summary
>
tangled hair
>
tangled songs
>
tangled soundtrack
>
tangled the series season 3
>
tangled theme song
>
tangled ost
>
tangled movie
>
tangled the series
>
tangled meaning
>
tangled quotes
>
tangled 2
>
tangled song lyrics
>
tangled cast
>
Không có nhận xét nào:
Đăng nhận xét